Lesley Howard is a writer. She also works occasionally as a writing guide with a small group of writers who aspire to practice kindness and truth through prose.
- photo credit: Anne Pepelko Jacobsen
- Follow the Art of Practice on WordPress.com
TagsArt Arts blogging Books children creative practice Creative writing creativity Dog Family Fiction Julia Cameron Parent poetry practice Priscilla Long questions Short story Taos Summer Writers Conference transformation Vermont Studio Center Virginia Woolf Writers Resources writing writing practice
- Today I went live at The Write Practice . . .
- The MFA: I’m running like our cat
- Tooting my own horn …
- Sustenance for writerly souls … aka, references galore
- I’m jumping …
- Sharing others’ good words and mojo
- Shameless self-promotion …
- Neat, short writing opportunity: I Write Because …
- Val’s Strategies vis-a-vis Social Media
- I know, I know, I’m an agnostic …
Join 1,104 other subscribers
Subscribe by RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My name is Kevin Gillespie, but I do, MUCH prefer to be called Kev. :). I live in Wales. :). Pleased to meet you. :).
I am now ‘Following your Blog. 🙂
That was very, very, very well said. Thank you.
`Trying to contact you via NaNoWriMo. I am fellow writer here in the NRV. Your blog is very intriguing.You may contact me through NaNoWriMo or my blog, gherkinstomatoes.com
Best ‘About’ page I’ve read in ages! Succinct yet evocative 🙂
Hi Lesley, I want to get in touch to ask you about something. I can’t find any other way of contacting you. Could you provide me with an email address? or perhaps contact me with the email address in this post? Thank you. Ben
Hey Ben–which Ben is this?! At any rate–contact me at email@example.com